Thursday, January 12, 2012

School Hard

Life has been good since fall semester ended in December.  I have been able to go to work do my work, goof off 25% of the time, and then go home and enjoy my family.  It's been FANTASTIC! 

Not worrying about having to work on school, worry about how much time I spend with my lil man, enjoying movie nights with the hubby, and cleaning my house all at the same time instead of certain areas every weekend or so. 

I have also been able to cook, and cook a lot!  My Dad and Mom do most of the cooking because I don't get home until 530, so instead of having to cook, they let me enjoy time with my lil man.  It's been a godsend having them live with us. 

This is all coming to an end next week, when the semester starts.  I embark on part two of my A&P class and my dreaded Organic Chemistry class.  I keep telling myself that I survived last semester, so I will this semester too. Right?? We will see, here is wishing me luck.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...