Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Down For the Count

I still didn't lose any weight last week. Bummer.

I think it's a portion control thing at dinner and on the weekends.  I tend to get out of hand when it comes to dinner because I'm usually starving from watching my portions all day. 

Weekends are my nemesis, I find it's easier to workout, but it's not easy eating.

That is my goal this week, maintain portion control.

Unfortunately I tweaked my back yesterday so my workouts this week will probably be nil until it feels better.

Lifting one tiny little suitcase into the back of the car and WHAMO my back pops and I feel searing white hot pain.  Needless to say it's not fun trying to tote around 26+ lb son around the house and up the stairs when you can barely stand straight.

It hurts something fierce!

It's better today than it was yesterday, hopefully by the weekend I'll be able to workout again. 

I'm getting old!

Good luck to everyone who is on their own weight loss journey.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...