Thursday, July 21, 2011

This is Why You Are Fat

So I check up on the Crossfit website to see what I'm missing a couple of times a week. I can't really do much of what they post because I don't have kettle bells or a pull up bar (ok so maybe the pull up things can be modified but I hate them).  I also read some of the articles they post, there was one in particular today that caught my eye. This is why you're fat!  All almost all made me want to barf. There were a few that sounded interesting but blech!

On that note it makes me feel better that yesterday I did some workouts from Women's Health.  I did 2 rounds of Power Pairs and 1 round of the Tone up Anytime Anywhere.  I have to say that I can be really uncoordinated!

Today was 25 minutes of running. I have a new found appreciation for running, I think it's because I no longer feel like my lungs are going to burst or my body doesn't hurt like it used to. Good feeling!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...