Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Curse the Holdiay/Vacation

Holidays and Missy watching what she eats does not mix well at all! I did pretty good the first few days of my vacation but yesterday's holiday was horrible!

I watched what I ate, even with the trip the McDonald's AND Burger King. Didn't work out but did get walks in at home, around the Zoo, and some actual swimming while at Eagle Island. I was on vacation is my excuse.

Fourth of July comes around and I totally slip.  Who couldn't resist Mom's homemade macaroni salad, hot dogs, chicken legs, my most delicious Stars and Stripes cupcakes and Mikes Hard (lite!) Cranberry lemonade?

Yes, I did lost a little over 1 lb last week, but I probably gained it all back yesterday.

Didn't work out this morning because I didn't get to sleep until 1 am, and had to get up for work. Blech...and it's a long week to because I have drill this weekend.

I will get back on the weight loss wagon though. I'm making sure I'm eating right today and drinking LOTS of water. I will get a walk in today, so it's not all a complete loss. Back to the workout grind tomorrow.

Oh and I have a picture update:

Measurement update this weekend when I get taped at drill.

Curse holidays!!! Ok, no not really, love the time with family and friends.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...