Friday, July 29, 2011

Some Changes

I have not fallen through the cracks! I'm still here! Life and work has gotten in the way of me blogging!

I have to make some changes though, and one is only posting here once a week. I'm not even sure if anyone really reads this besides my 5 followers (if that), and I just don't have the time.  Time will get even worse when school starts in a few weeks.

I haven't really lost weight the last couple of weeks, I've been working out but I have lost some of my motivation. My family has stopped participating in the weight loss thing so it's a bit disheartening. I liked having the weekly weigh-ins, but I've been the only one.

My problem lately is FOOD. Eeek! I eat really good all day at work, it's not until I get home when I start eating the crap we have in the house. Grrrrr...

I will now weigh in on Fridays. My weight today was 216.8, not quite a lb.

Sunday I went swimming. Monday was a Jillian workout. Tuesday was 30 minutes on the Treadmill. Wednesday was a Jillian workout AND 25 minutes on the treadmill.  Thursday was 25 minutes on the stationary bike (the treadmill wasn't working and people were on everything else).  As for today I think I will take a breather.

I'm so close to losing these darn inches, and I do have to say I like the way I look, but I just need to keep on keeping on. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...