Friday, July 8, 2011

Running Great for Aggression

I didn't get a chance to post yesterday, I was actually doing work yesterday!!  It's been off and on crazy at work so some days are better than others.

Yesterday was 30 minutes of intervals on the Treadmill because I have been on the very grumpy side and running always helps remove that feeling. 

It's been nice my shins haven't been bothering me to much so I'm going to keep up on the running until they bother me again. I find that time goes by a bit faster when I run rather than any other workout, and I feel like I get a better workout.

Also went to my unit today to be weighed and taped.  Was very nervous/anxious because I have been kind of slacking a complete lazy ass, so I didn't expect much. I have lost a little less than a lb since last week and I have lost 1% body fat since the 12th of June. Which isn't a lot but good considering what a bum I have been

This means I have approximately 3% left to lose to make military weigh/tape standards. In lamens terms I have to lose ~1-1.5 inches off my waist and ~2-2.5 inches off my hips. If I can motivate myself I can very well make this stander come August drill.  Eeek...just have to stop psyching myself out.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...