Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sick of Dieting Advice

I am still here!!  Didn't really work out because of Drill and just pure exhaustion.

Did go running this morning, and when I say go, I mean ran intervals on the treadmill.

I'm going to vent a little now...

I wish people would stop giving me dieting advice. Seriously, I'm losing the weight on my own, slowly, but I am losing it.  I'm tired of people giving me the quick weight loss advice. 

TRY HCG!! TRY....(insert crash diet plan here.) 

I've tried the quick weight loss strategy's to lose weight and do you know where it gets me after I stop the crazy diet?  Right back to where I was post diet craze, plus a few more lbs.

Ladies and gentleman I know I bitch that I'm not losing it quick enough and that it's not just melting off.  It's all my fault.  Sometimes I give into that extra 30-60 minutes of sleep.  I give in to that bowl of Ice Cream, extra serving of Lasagna, choose a chocolate bar over that piece of fruit, and many other mistakes.  IT'S MY FAULT!!  I know this and I usually mentally berate myself until I've convinced myself I'm a POS.

Thanks for the advice, but I'm doing it my way and I'm doing it the way that will keep the pounds off.  I'm doing this the right way and hoping to lighter in the future.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...