Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Fat Lazy Kid Still Here

I keep having periods of no activity and I have to stop.

I haven't posted since last Wednesday so lets see what have I done??

Thursday's workout consisted of:
25..20..15..10..5..25
Squats, Sit-ups, Leg Raises, and Push-ups

Friday was me frantically running around the house and to work because I overslept followed by a Grocery Shopping adventure.  No exercise, but I hardly sat down that day!

Saturday I weighed in at 217.6, woohoo gained 2 ounces, I could have farted and would have been at my weight from the week prior.  Oh well, laziness and fat kid ice cream binges.

Sunday we went swimming at Eagle Island.  I know you are thinking really? Did you really swim?  Yes I do! Every time I go swimming I get at least 30 minutes of actual swimming in. I will play in the water with my son or float on the our little lounger thing, but before I can get out I have to swim from one end to the other (100 yards??) to get in a mini workout. 

Yesterday the lil man and I went on a 3 mile walk around the Greenbelt! I really miss living in downtown Boise!  I had to go down there for some school stuff and I decided I had some time so I popped lil man in his stroller and we walked! It was nice seeing all the beauty!

Today I had a late start to my day just because I was up for 2 hours with killer headache and itchy bee stung foot, so I got in a 20 minute jog!!

I don't feel as lazy as I did before typing this, I actually got exercise in 3 days in a row. Aiming for 6!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...