Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Ready for Exercise Again?

I'm at the point now that I'm tired of HAVING to workout to lose the weight.  I'm anxiously awaiting the time when I can just workout to maintain the weight I'm at.  Am I ever going to get there?

I go through periods of working out that feels awesome and I'm glad I'm doing this, and then I have periods of time where I'm sick of getting up early to workout before work and sit there and watch my husband eat a yummy bowl of Cocoa Puffs for desert.

I miss the days of my youth where I could eat what I wanted and it didn't matter.  Now if I look at a piece of cake or some other yummy baked good the fat instantly attaches to my arse.  The funny thing is that when I was young and thin(er) healthier I was still thinking I was to fat.'

See me on the left, I wish I was back to that point again (like 175).
And yes that is Dean Cain! ;p

I'm tired of looking in the mirror and feeling like a blob.  I know I'm working on it and it takes time but I go back and forth between being excited about the way I look and being disgusted.

I'm having a woe is me day, which is not right because I have plenty of things to be thankful for, but I'm allowed a blah day.

I did workout today!
15mins of Abs and Arms
30 Min Treadmill time Alternating between Running and Uphill Climb

Tomorrow is another day right!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...