Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Just Completely Disgusted













The Casey Anthony trial just has me so completely angry right now.  I'm so angry I'm on the verge of tears.  How can this happen?  How can they find her NOT GUILTY!

I can understand that they didn't have a lot of substantial of evidence of what really happened.  It seems to me that the Anthony family is just a bunch of liars, so it's hard to get a clear picture of what really happened.  Really??  That little girl had duct tape on her mouth, WTF do you cover up an accidental drowning with duct tape on her mouth.  Why does a mother who supposedly love that little girl so much go out PARTYING and not tell anybody anything.

Arg....I'm so angry I can't keep my thoughts straight.  I have a few points and lets see if I can get them out without sounding like a blathering idiot.

One thing that makes me mad is I know people who can't have kids, who I think would make EXCELLENT parents.  Yet there are people out there that just throw these children's lives away: Casey Anthony, Daniel Ehrlick, and countless others.  Unfortunately some of these people who kill children get away with it.

I'm into the whole Criminal Justice thing and have my Associates, but I still don't like some of the underlying technicalities.

I love helping people, that has always been my goal in life and it still is, but there are times I'm just disgusted with humanity.  I find myself thinking why bother helping people if all they want to do is hurt each other?  When I was in Iraq as a medic in '05 I found myself disgusted with humanity/people in general.  I find myself back in the same frame of mind now. 

I am not a religious person, but I do believe in a higher power.  I certainly hope that she is really NOT guilty, because if she is (and i really believe that she is) that she better start repenting because the man upstairs is not going to be happy AT ALL!

As a mother I can't understand how someone could do that to their child.  I can get pretty frustrated sometimes with my lil man, but I can't ever imagine doing anything to harm him.  I do miss the just Dan and me time, but I wouldn't give up having my wonderful son in my life.  I can't even fathom doing that to anyone.

I know everyone has their own opinion, and this was mine.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...