Monday, April 23, 2012

Confessions and Inspirations

A very bad picture update. 

Lets face it I'm not really good at the self taking pictures in the mirror, specially with my iPhone. I did it better with the droid.

I definitely feel smaller than before, and the interesting part is I never thought I would be one of those people who could wear leggings, but I am. So much more comfy and cooler than the jeans I've always worn.

Unfortunately I did not weigh myself this morning, I kind of just rolled out of bed and went for a run. I have found that now I'm at military standards, I don't feel the need to weigh myself all the time anymore. It's a freeing feeling really.

I will admit that for the next 3 weeks,that the weight loss thing is going to take a backseat to school. Hope this isn't a disappointment to anyone. I will however, continue to run 3 times a week and go for my nightly walks with the hubby, and maintain the best eating habits as possible. Finals are coming up and I need to not stress on more than one thing right now.

I'll still give you updates, no worries there!

Oh, I signed up for the City of Trees half marathon for October 14th. EEEEEeeeeep!!  Scary, but I'm really excited. I have lots of 5K's and a few 10K's planned to prepare.  I feel the need to redeem myself, as I signed up for the half marathon a few years ago, and chickened out. Let someone take my place, because I was lazy. That's not going to happen this time.

I do have a few shout outs to a couple of people who are seriously inspiring!
     First off my friend Kristina kicked butt this weekend in the Pat Tilman Shadow Run, she took 3rd place!!
     Other shout out goes to Evelyn who has lost 81.6 lbs in less than a year! She is truly an inspiration.
Both ladies are pretty darn inspiring, and it's good to be surrounded by this awesomeness.

Hope you can find that inspiring person in your life!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...