Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Rollercoaster Emotions

I am truly a mood swinging Mama.

Yesterday I felt awesome, I felt healthy and pretty all day long. Even in uniform.

Today after stepping on the scale I really need to stop weighing myself everyday I felt like a cow, fat and not so pretty.

Self-deprecating...

Yep, that's my MO.  I can't always be happy with myself.

Good news is, I saw one of the gals on base I don't see very much and she says that I am getting thinner and thinner every time she sees me.

SCORE!!

Every time I have a day wear I feel like a fat slob I have to remind myself how healthy I feel.  When we moved into our house going up and down the stairs a couple of times wore me out.  Now I can run up and down several times before I start getting winded. I know I'm healthier even if my body is slow to show it.

I can finish this!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...