Friday, September 2, 2011

School, Spinning, and Speedos?

Hahahaha!! You thought I had stopped my blog! Well you were wrong!!

I'm still here, weighing in a 215.8. Slow progression still, but I'm not gaining and I'm happy with that.

School started almost 2 weeks ago, so my time has been filled with studying O Chem, A&P, and labs for both.  It's freaking crazy but I think I'm managing my time pretty well. 

I also took Spinning back up again!! Yay!!

I have used spin class in the past to meet my weight loss goals and have succeeded before. It's new so it will shock my body back into the weight loss regime!

What's even better is that I have to go to the spin classes offered at BSU's gym because it's one of my 1 credit classes, and I'm required to go to a Group Exercise class 2 times a week!!

Working out has been therapeutic still, I like doing it and I feel horrible when I don't on my normal days.

Another note my friend Evelyn at The Jolly Green Giant is running her first 10K race tomorrow (after losing 50 lbs in 4 months!).  I want to wish her mucho luck on the big race and enjoy that Dr Pepper afterwards!! For those of you who actually read my blog and never comment mentally wish her luck too!!  Evelyn you kick major booty!!

I've got nothing on the Speedo thing....just needed anther S word.


1 comment:

Missy0327 said...

Checking to make sure my comments work??

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...