Monday, August 15, 2011

Is There Really a Light at the End of the Tunnel?



Someone please tell me that there is a light at the end of this weight loss tunnel?

I am in serious fail mode.

I have not worked out in about a week 10 days. Unless you count the many rounds around the Zoo, Mall, Discovery Center, Boise Penitentiary, and the neighborhood.

I ate like a fat kid for those 10 days. I ate anything and everything I have been avoiding since January. I drank soda like it was going out of style, and drank maybe half the amount of the water I usually did. 

Did I mention the 6 Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies yesterday?

I somehow conveniently forgot to do my weigh in for the last two Fridays, because I was afraid to see what it would tell me.

My stomach has not been very forgiving either.  Many mad dashes to the bathroom at random inopportune times.

I told myself I would get back on the weight loss "wagon" today.  So to try and freak myself out even further? I weighed myself, what is my weight you ask??  218.6!  I only gained a pound or so.

Eeek!!

I need to finish this dang journey with or without anybody trying this alongside me.

I am re-establishing my goals here and now:
Make military HT/WT by October 1st
Improve my APFT Score to 220 range
Be under 200 by Cole's 1st Birthday (10/21/2011)
Maintain a healthy weight


That's it!! That's all I have left. I have redone my goals a million times, and I feel like a failure.  I can do this just have to find my balance between life, because it seems to be getting in the way.

Sometimes I feel like I'm doing all this and it's not getting me anywhere, but that is always my fail in life. Motivation is fleeting sometimes and I just have to look more into the positive.

On a good note, I wore leggings the other day with a top just covering my butt and I felt the thinnest I had in a long time.

2 comments:

Michaela Brandt said...

So proud of you! I fell of the wagon longer than 10 days but I am officially back on it and have been for 2 weeks-ish! I did have icecream this weekend cuz its that time of the month and it was well needed but i only bought a pint and split it between the hubby, son and me :) we can do this! I expect you to be one size smaller than you are now when i come to see you ;)

Evelyn @ Hanging by a Silver Lining said...

I get so scared that I'm going to take a break for a bit and then it will quickly become permanent. Maybe your body appreciated the break. You can do it!! Come back from the dark side!!

And geez...218 sounds so dan good to me right now. One day...one day...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...