Wednesday, March 23, 2011

SPLAT! The Wall Will Not Get Out of My Way

Yep, I've hit that enevitable wall, thought maybe I wouldn't hit it quite yet, but 4 weeks and I've actually gone up 2 lbs. I'm hoping because it's that time, so once it goes away so will those 30 lbs??  Haha!! I'd give anything to be down just 5 more right now.  Grrrrrr... I'm not sure what to do, I kick up my workouts up anymore and I won't be able to move. I have found that working out is  very beneficial when I'm stressed because it calms me down, so I actually look forward to it.  Specially with all the stress trying to pass this one class so I can move on with my degree.  I definitely didn't make my goal weight for my 1 year wedding anniversary, I'm about 13 lbs off. :(  Grrrrr... My only real goal now is to make the Ht/Wt standards by May 25th which is the day that I take my PT test and do the Ht/Wt.  Just a few days over 2 months, I can do this.
Whether my shins can, well that's a different question.  Wish me luck....I'm working hard, just not hard enough apparently.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...