Friday, March 18, 2011

Running Fool or Just a Fool

OK, so I know it's been a few weeks since I last posted, but life's been a little crazy. Plus, well I've hit a gosh darn plateau that I can't seem to break. I have been holding steady since the beginning of March at 227. :(  I should be happy that I haven't gained weight, but not going anywhere doesn't help any.
Granted this plateau is my fault because lets face it, until about mid-week last week I kind of slacked off on my working out. Damn school does it to me every time!!! It's hard trying to find that fricking balance between; school, work, being Mom, wife, and housekeeper.  Example: one Friday morning I had all intentions to start working out at 8 so that I could make it to work at 930, did that happen? No! Why? Because Cole was just being his cute adorable self, and all I could do is sit there and play with him. I mean have you seen his smile, it just makes my heart melt and all I can think is he is prolly like; "See Mom I'm so darn cute you should just stay here with me." It's hard, plus my freaking Cell Bio test that I bombed, I HAVE to pass it this class, I don't want to take it a THIRD time. Frick!!
I started running at the beginning of March, I started with once a week for the first two weeks to kind of gradually get used to it, because lets face it I'm not at the weight I wanted to be to start running. Yes..I needed to be in shape to start something. Sheesh. Well it didn't get me anywhere so I bumped it up to running 3 times a week, and I peeked at my weight this morning; bad I know! My weight looks like it didn't go anywhere, and I worked my ass off this week. Apparently my ass is still there tho! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr...
Bright side is that things are fitting me better anyways, so I'm hoping I'm still loosing inches, won't know til my monthly update next weekend.
Speaking of next weekend!!! Eeek!! It's our 1 year Wedding Anniversary!! I'm not at my goal (215) but I feel healthier than I did last year, so maybe that's the plus.  But I'm totally stuffing my face at Mai Thai next week, and having a few cocktails in the Jacuzzi with my wonderful hubby!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...