Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Pre-Pregnancy Uniform

My most exciting news I have, is that I now officially fit back into my military uniform that I wore before I got pregnant.

I have been contemplating the idea of trying them on for the last couple of months, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it, for fear of disappointment.

Was in a grumpy mood yesterday so I deep cleaned parts of the house, as is my usual when in a grumpy mood, and I hit our closet yesterday. Lo and behold there was a pair of my pants lying on top of a big pile of clothes.

To try, or not to try on was my dilemma.

I tried them on and Viola!  They fit!! I was sooooo super excited

On other weekend news, I ran my 3rd 5K this weekend!!  I'm not entirely sure what my accurate time is.  The time on the website of the YMCA says 31:14, which placed me at 7th out of  43 women my age. 

Mapmyrun.com says I actually ran 3.53 in 33:15.  Meaning I met my goal of running a 3.1 in under 30 minutes... 

Meh, I will go with the official time. Still pretty good in my book. Plus, did you see SEVENTH OUT OF 43!! Pretty good eh???

Last note for this week. I couldn't get my lazy butt out of bed this weekend, and I'm not sure how the next two weeks are going to go before I start AT. I think I'm trying to cram in extra sleep I've lost over the last two semester's and the sleep I'll lose during AT.

I keep telling myself I HAVE to get into high gear again if I want to lose another 10-15 lbs by Cole's birthday, and run that half marathon.

I know I can, I know I can, just need to give myself a break.

I was asked for a picture, not a fan of me in uniform because I always feel fluffier (Dan hates it when I call myself fat, so fluffy is a term he enjoys better).
Have to love self portraits in the bathroom!!

1 comment:

Evelyn @ Hanging by a Silver Lining said...

I was freaking out about the 7th part!!! That is incredible!! And way to go o the uniform! I was hoping you were going to share a pic....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...