Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Killing Time

I wasn't sure I was going to write a post today, because I had a lot of work to do and little time to do it.

Unfortunately, I sit here 30 minutes from the end of my work day, or 30 minutes away from my 1 week vacation, with nothing to do.

I'm super excited for going to the Oregon Coast for vacation. This will be little man, and my Mom's first time seeing the Pacific Ocean.

I love anything to do with water, so being able to go to the ocean is ultimately a wonderful time for me. Even if it's not supposed to get above 65 the whole time we are there.

We rented out a little cottage down by the ocean, for cheaper than it would have cost to rent two hotel rooms.  We save on money a bit by being able to make some meals.

I am the super organizer, so the family has left it up to me to pack things up and organize a plan for getting everything into the van.  Which is like heaven to me. It will be even better because the hubby and lil man will be out of my hair because they are dropping the dog off at the in-laws.

Until after my trip, you all have a good week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...