Friday, July 19, 2013

According to my Husband: I'm a Fruit Loop

People who know me think I'm super anal about EVERYTHING.

I would say they are exactly right.

Everything has it's place, and sometimes that place is in chronological order, size, shape, and or color.

Unfortunately, we have seen said behavior from our son. Which I swear I didn't teach him a thing.
Exhibit A

Exhibit B

That being said let me paint you a picture of how crazily anal retentive my husband thinks I am.

My Mom is doing schoolwork with lil man and she is teaching him numbers, letters, and colors.  One of her projects she wanted to do is work on a Fruit Loop necklace for little man to take with us on our trip to the Oregon Coast next week.  While doing this she figured she would separate them out by color and work on his colors with him. 

Enter in several hours later after they have been put away in separate zip lock bags, by color in the pantry, my husband who comes home from work. He goes into the pantry comes out and goes "UH babe what's with the Fruit Loops?" 

Momentarily I gasp, and think "WTF? Is that how crazy he thinks I am?"  Then I just start cracking up and tell him what they are really for.  But I spent the rest of the night acting appalled that he would think I was that much of a loon to separate my cereal out by color.

We laughed pretty hare about it the rest of the night, and telling friends and family who know me laughed their asses off.

It's Friday, so that means it's long run day for me.  Got in a 4 miler this morning.  It was a nice steady run at about an 11 minute pace. Starting out kind of sucked because my legs were sore from yesterdays Crossfit session. After getting into the run the soreness was gone, but it came back with a vengeance later.  Also, this was the hubby's longest run since he joined me running this year. So proud of him!!

It's the weekend! Means being lazy and getting some stuff around the house done. A few errands and of course going to the lake to enjoy a sunny Sunday at the water!!

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...