Monday, March 12, 2012

Busting Through My Comfort Zone

I'm still wondering who actually reads these, I know of a few, but those of you who are not my facebook friends you should know I've kicked up my distance to 4 MILES running!!

Yes, that's right you heard (read) it right!  I'm now running 4 miles 3 times a week.

I think this helped me bust through my plateau a bit, because this morning the glorious scale read 211.6! Wooo!! I'm super excited for this weight loss, specially since I had chocolate cake AND ice cream last night. Ooops, have to chose one or the other on dessert night.

In other news, my 5K race is this weekend, and I'm super excited!  I can't wait to blog about it this week, and have another weight loss to report!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...